Saturday, December 1, 2007

Full Circle








Photo: porzioni di cielo
Uploaded on
October 5, 2007by ibiscus27

I Don't Always Follow The Given Path...In fact, most the time I do things differently than other people. Therefore, I have decided to continue my blog even though the ihpl program has ended for me personally. I have completed all the steps and have earned my (10) training hours.
I could create a new blog which would be different from this one. It is possible that I may do this at a future date. However, I believe that it's important to evaluate one's personal growth. This blog is my first. Therefore, I am going to think outside of the box and continue my own program. I plan to make it as simple as a personal journal. Along the way, I might learn something new and interesting. If I do, I will share it. I am not sure if my blog will ever be read by anyone, and I am o.k. with that. In fact, I really don't care.

Even though this a new beginning I feel that my path has come full circle. At this point, I'm on my own journey. I am not doing this for any other reason but for myself. Thus, I am simply going to enjoy the process for what it is.

Man's mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimension.

Oliver Wendell Holmes

No comments: