Monday, November 19, 2007

Week 10: Is This Really The End?


Within the compass of my life, books and libraries have been held in the highest regard for their worth of furthering oneself. I believe in life long learning .

ihcpl was a new experience that permitted me to expand my horizons and knowledge base. I was amazed by not only what I learned but how I was learning it. I am thrilled that I was able to undergo this assignment with my colleagues (friends). It has been fun. Together we were able to tackle any difficulties, and in the end triumphed over our frustrations.

I have received more out of this type of training than most training programs. I hope that HCPL will continue online training. I adored Beth's videos! I also liked the fact that I could work from my computer when I had time available. I hope that this is not the END. I urge HCPL to continue with this program. No matter what happens I will use many of the skills I have learned.

No comments: