Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 4: # 8 RSS - Bloglines















Discovery Exercise:
Follow the discovery resources above to learn more about RSS and newsreaders.
Create a free online
Bloglines account for yourself and to at least ten newsfeeds through your reader.
Subscribe to some of the iHCPL participant blog feeds or HCPL Flickr photo feeds. Create a post in your blog about this exercise

I collect photographs and vintage postcards. I adore the above photographs which were taken in Colorado around 1913. I also collect sea shells, vintage buttons, skeleton keys, unique boxes and other things that most people have no interest in. I see Rss feeds as a way to collect and sort information that I want to keep tabs on. I was especially excited when I successfully added a feed from NPR. I am also trying out several other feeds, and I think that I might enjoy this.

No comments: