Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 7 #17 Technology

Image of Nick Drake in Paris
by Jef Aerosol, Flickr

For this thing, simply blog about anything technology related. Yes, it can be anything that relates to technology! You just need to share a few thoughts.
Be sure to add at least one comment to any post on another participant's blog. That's what online communities are all about -- connecting and communication.


I would not want to live in a world without technology. There are so many amazing things! Most people don't think how technology effects their daily lives. However, the fact is that technology greatly impacts how we live and the decisions we make. Without it our world would not be the same.


Recently, we had a system failure at my work . "Failure" is an interesting word choice. Overall, I would say that the staff was successful! We worked as a team to best serve the families in our community. However, it will take time to fix the damaged. I believe this stresses the importance of keeping up with the most up to date technology. Otherwise, technology can and will leave you behind.

On the flip side of life, technology can be fun. The photo that I have posted is a graffiti image of Nick Drake. The artwork was created in Paris. I don't know if I'll ever have a chance to visit Paris. However, I adore Nick Drake's music, and I think that the graffiti artitst is very cool! So, it's pretty amazing that I found a photograph of something that I may never see but I truly admire.






No comments: